cell : +352 621 23 90 41
studio : 117, rue Cyprien Merjai, L-2145 Luxembourg
The Studio is nestled in the heart of Luxembourg City, near the forest Grünewald, in a calm and green area with a large wooden terrace where exercises can be performed outdoor during summer.
Private and Duo classes on Pilates equipment.
All Pilates apparatus (Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Ladder Barrel, Bodhi Suspension System, Spine Corrector, Ped o Pull, CoreAlign®) are from Balanced Body USA, the unique and first producer of Joe’s Pilates machines.
The Ped o Pull and the Functional Footprints help dancers perfect tournout and technique.
The CoreAlign® system from Balanced Body® stimulates core stability muscles to fire in perfect timing while performing challenging exercises, stretches and corecontrolled aerobic training. The exercises on the CoreAlign improve your gait, posture, balance and functional movement.
Classes are taught in Luxemburgish, English, French and German.
COVID-19 safety protocol
- There will be no shared surfaces during private sessions.
- Each equipment station has its dedicated props.
- All surfaces will be sanitized before and after each session.
- Our front desk is virtual – all scheduling and payment is done online. Email with any questions or concerns regarding your session.
- We schedule only 1-on-1 and duo sessions.
- Sessions are scheduled with 1 hour breaks in-between for proper cleaning and ventilation with outdoor air.
At your arrival at the studio, several protocols are in place:
- FFP2 Face masks must be worn at all times during the class. FFP2 masks are available for purchase if needed.
- Bandanas, gaiters, or masks with vents are not effective face coverings.
- Hands must be washed (preferred) or sanitized upon entering the studio and following each session.
- We ask that you wear socks and use a towel when on the equipment. Please bring your own towel.
- Social distancing is also required throughout your session. Hands-on adjustments will be used only as needed for your safety.
- A one-time policy waiver must be completed before your first session back to allow us to adhere to contact tracing procedures.
- Your temperature will be checked prior to your session with a contactless thermometer.
- Your blood oxygen level will be checked prior to your session.
- Dressing rooms are closed; the restrooms may be used as a changing room.
If you can’t come in:
- Please do not come in if you have any symptoms, have been exposed in any way, or have traveled recently.
- If you are at all unsure, or would prefer to have a class via Skype, please Email us.